Monday, October 8, 2007

My Crazy College Life.,..

I'm not a fresh graduate when I enter here in PLMar, I already take a short course in MPC (Marikina Polytechnic College) I've taken Food and Service Management, But there is a small conflict that makes me stop Schooling at that time. So I stop and have a break but I've finish my 1st semester there. I leave my funny memories and crazy friends but even though I stop they still make a way to have a communication on me.


And after I stop fro five months, I decided to come back in school and I found a good school here in Marikina that known as PLMar (Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Marikina ) At first I'm afraid and also nervous because I don't know about the rules and Policies there, and there's a new environment that I need to adjust. For a new student like me that is hard for me to adjust because I don't have friends there, when I last there for almost 5 months I've already met a different types of person theres smart one, computer games addict, And lots of dead children, oh there is also a party people who loves partying all day long.


I've also met a high quality teachers that offers a high quality education for the students like me, theres a funny, handsome, and Intelligent professor.,, A high energy one, and many more and of course a very smart and interesting teacher my comp. teacher.,. I always have a new information after her class 'cause I'm a computer lover and I get a new interest in using a internet.


Now at least I can say that have a friends that I can share my Happy and even sad memories, and I hope that when time goes by I can know them better and I wish that they can know me better too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi there!!!!,,,im ronald zarain from bsba 1-1ma mjr. in management,,,well mahirap talagang humanap friends,,,pero nun nabasa ko ung blog mo wow,,,galing mo aha!!!! sa tingin ko nga eh!!!! smart ka...,,,eh!!!pero hnd ito ung 1st time n nakausap m ko dhal ako rin ung...naka chat mo nun sa...yahoo msgr...un ung time n pinag online lahat ni mam un studyante nia sa yahoo msgr...un ung 1st n pag-uusap ntin...do u still remember pow...well nice blog ah!!! pagpatuloy mo lng yan...okie sana ngaun friend n tau o kaya higit pa hehehehehe okie!!!!!

rio said...

hi..how r u?? i read ur blog.. it's nice though.. ur gud in writing y wont u explore ur skill in writing.. anyway u stopped five months.. it was just normal.. di ka nag iisa maraming ganyan sa mundo.. i love writing too.. im a literature major kasi.. it looks like u have lots of friends..tsaka bakit mo pala sinisecret kung san ka nakatira??hehe,,kaw ha,, may tinataguan ka noh,,bakit my stalkers kana noh.. hehe,,tc..